Friday, February 1, 2008

Why Blog?

Good question. Don't really know the answer. I mean, for one thing, when my good friend Snellycat suggested it, I thought 'Why not? I'm arrogant enough to think that people care about my inner-most thoughts and random musings. Why not take some of the brilliance that is my mind and share it with the world?' The other thought that occurred to me is that this would be my chance to write that nationally syndicated column I always dreamed of writing. The one where the topic is pointless and the musings draw no conclusions, but I get to write. And so here we are.

Don't know what to tell you to expect from this experiment, other than sarcasm, but let's discover together.

1 comment:

Vanosaurus said...

Sherbear is blogging because Snellycat said she had to. What a fantastic idea! What fantastic followthrough! What a cute pic of Richie!

Sher- Happy blogging. Looking forward to your musings on music, life, and the minutia of everyday stuff.